So while I was actually making one of the silk screens tonight, I played a little with a couple of different pieces I had laying around. The screen was going to be my “thing” for today, but I can’t get it to photograph so you will have to take my word for that one.
I did get photographs of the playing I did. The image on the left was one I showed on Day 23. I added another strip of fabric softener sheet in the middle on that one. The one in the middle was actually a piece I did a few years ago. It was all hand dyed fabric softener sheets on a canvas. It and two other pieces haven’t sold and seem to be fading so I decided I would try and freshen them up. I added some paint in some spots and then overlaid the whole thing with yellow tissue paper. The paint and some of the dye on the sheets bled through the tissue paper. Exactly what I was hoping would happen. The one on the right was acrylic and I started adding some of my fabric softener sheets to it….