Frittata! Haven’t made one before, turned out golden, puffy and delicious. Yay
- Cube a large sweet potato and 4 or 5 baby potatoes and steam or microwave
- Cook a cup of fresh or frozen peas
- Chop 2 red onions and some cloves of garlic and gently cook in some olive oil and a little butter
- Add some sliced mushrooms and cracked black pepper and cook gently
- Beat 6 eggs with a cup of cream a very generous handful of Parmesan (I used shaved) OR Cheddar, and a little salt
- Put all of the vegies and the onion mixture into an ovenproof shallow dish and pour the egg mixture evenly over
- Cook on medium in oven until the frittata is golden and puffy!
I think you could use pretty much any mixture of vegies for this, I just used what I had on hand.