Keeping this one short and sweet – Also, I am going to Moscow this weekend, so may not post again until Monday.
How to make Arugula Spaghetti:
1) Blend together 2 cups arugular and 3/4 cup water into a smooth paste.
2) Bring to a boil with one packet of Agar Agar
3) Using a syringe, suck up the arugula mixture.
4) Push it into long tubes (see picture). A straw might work, but it might spill out the ends. The tubes came in my kit.
5) Put in ice water for at least 4 minutes.
6) Use the syringe full of air to push out the noodles.
These look really cool, but arugula in noodle form is kinda gross and weird. I think the method would work for anything though. These noodles are really fragile – if I try to pick them up they break. I want to try this again but with something delicious, like fruit juice.
See more at bloggingboise.blogspot.com